Digicel SMS - 673 FAQs
- 1. How do I register?
- 2. How much will it cost to text?
- 3. Where do I reset my PIN number?
- 4. What is the process of texting to receive my balance?
- 5. What balances will we receive in the text?
- 6. How do we know balances received are correct and accurate?
- 7. Can we use other mobile service providers to text such as Bluesky?
- 8. Can we access our balances online?
You can register at our main office, Member Services Department, Level 4, SNPF Building Apia. This requires proper identification. The member must produce a photo ID preferably Passport or Drivers License.
It will cost the member $0.40 per text
If you have lost or forgotten your PIN number you will need to visit our main office to reset your PIN number.
Send a text to ‘673’ and the body of your text should contain the first 5 characters of your NPF#, space, then follow by your 5-digit PIN number as shown below: e.g:- HWP70 34251
You will only receive your ‘Total Contribution Balance’, ‘Total Small Loans Balance’, ‘Short Term Loan Balance’ and ‘Last Contribution Date’
We refresh your balances every 2hours daily, this is to accommodate changes, updates or payments made during the day.
NO! This service is only available for Digicel Mobile Phones, you cannot use this service with other mobile service providers.
Accessing balances online is not yet available. For now ‘Texting’ is the best option to avoid long queues, but we will inform you as soon as such service is available for members