Vintage Star Wars Han and Chewie LOT! Introduced as the Jedi Padawan of Anakin Skywalker, who later becomes Sith Lord Darth Vader, she is a protagonist of the 2008 animated film Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the subsequent television series.Ahsoka reappears in Star Wars Rebels, where she uses the codename Fulcrum, and as a voiceover cameo in Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. 2 Mk 1 CEC Fusion Furnace. 2 Mk 1 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars. Clone Wars Chewbacca - Gear 12. April 2020. Catalog: Gear: Key Chain: Star Wars: Star Wars Episode 3 852354 : ... Chewbacca (Reddish Brown) Key Chain with Lego Logo Tile, Modified 3 x 2 Curved with Hole Catalog: ... Count Dooku (Clone Wars) Key Chain Catalog: Gear: Key Chain: Star Wars: Star Wars The Clone Wars 3922 : Gear Materials Needed Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating: 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype. Mods are not included in calculations. Objectif principal: Alors que chaque personnage a besoin de vitesse, Clone Wars Chewbacca est l'un des plus lents du jeu avec une vitesse de base de 106.Ainsi, vous pouvez faire beaucoup d'efforts pour l'accélérer sans être aussi génial. During the Clone Wars’ final battles, Chewbacca fought against Separatist droids alongside Republic forces -- until the execution of Order 66. The estimated retail price for Star Wars Mission Fleet Gear Class Chewbacca Beachfront Barrage 2.5-Inch-Scale Figure and Vehicle, for Kids Ages 4 and Up is $7.99. Mk I. document.getElementById(i).style.display = 'none'; share. The first wave in the 2012 assortment of The Clone Wars action figure collection featured brand new figures based on Anakin Skywalker, the Clone Trooper (Phase II Armor), and Clone Commander Cody along with a repainted Chewbacca, and repacks of the 2009 Yoda, the original 2009 Cad Bane figure, the 2011 cold gear Plo Koon, the 2010 Mace Windu, and the 2011 Aqua Droid. Chewie scrounges parts from a wrecked Trandoshan slave ship, assembling a communicator to send out a distress signal. As Ahsoka and her youngling allies struggle to evade the Trandoshan hunters, their efforts receive an unexpected boost when a new captive -- Chewbacca the Wookiee -- arrives. Star Wars The Clone Wars 2012 Anakin Skywalker Action Figure CW01. Stage an epic battle between elite 501st Legion Clone Troopers and the Separatist Army’s Battle Droids. Chewbacca Han Solo in Hoth Gear See original listing. Check out my Patreon! hide. } 3 Turn Cooldown, Wookiee Rage https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chewbacca#The_Clone_Wars. 1 Weapons 2 Clone trooper gear 3 Jedi gear 4 Bounty hunter gear 5 Republic gear 6 Planetary forces gear 7 Separatist gear 8 Costume gear 9 Retired gear 10 Miscellaneous 11 See also Golden Death Watch Gear Accelerated Thermal Carbine Pumpkinheads Unidentified gear "Padawan Lost" and "Wookiee Hunt" were released on April 1, 2011 on Cartoon Network. Product Title Men's Star Wars Chewbacca and Han Solo Aim T-Shirt Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Current Price $19.98 $ 19 . Star Wars Mission Fleet Gear Class Chewbacca Beachfront Barrage 2.5-Inch-Scale | eBay Light Side - Low Synergy $8.50. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. While he and Ahsoka were there Smugspotted the two inside of the wreckage. SW C-3PO Pen - Clone Wars Catalog: Gear: Pen: Star Wars: Star Wars The Clone Wars P2146 : ... SW R2-D2 Pen - Clone Wars with Chewbacca Figure Catalog: Gear: Pen: Star Wars P1710 : SW R2-D2 Pen 2002 Catalog: Gear: Pen: Star Wars P2157 : SW R2-D2 Pen 2006 Catalog: Gear: Pen: Star Wars I doubt this will event will be that much harder than Thrawn's. Even if it is, start with Gear 8 and add gear as needed. Chewbacca recovers 40% of his Max Health and gains Defense Up for 3 Turns, with a 25% Chance to also gain 25% Turn Meter. eBay item number: 233843669213. <<>>Image or list of specific character synergy. save. To be enabled to buy this gear or outfit, you must have a membership. Chewbacca Kids T-Shirt - Star Wars Childrens Short Sleeve - LOGOSHIRT Crew Neck T-Shirt - blue - Licensed original design - High quality, Size 40.94/45.67 inches, 4-6 years 206,38 - 258,76 SEK * : Depending on the merchant What kind of GP is needed for 5* Chewie? 2. Boys 8-20 Star Wars Valentines I Chews You Chewbacca Tee Original $21.99. Gear Tiers; Gear Level 1 Mk I. share. After Chewbac… Paragraph for each faction this unit has synergy with. Arena Rating: Based on role, speed, damage, survival, and utility ratings, depicts relative unsynergized strength of a hero on a relative scale.. April 2020. $54.99 Add to Cart. 683. 98 List List Price $27.97 $ 27 . Mk I. Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 40% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter. Chewbacca was abducted from his homeworld by a group of Trandoshan hunters. "Gearshift" was a clone trooper who served in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars as a part of the 212th Attack Battalion. Details of how to use and mod Clone Wars Chewbacca within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Information on abilities or mechanics that can counter the buffs, debuffs, and mechanics in this units kit. for(i of gearLvs){ Clone Wars Chewbacca is a scoundrel tank and its likely most people have him in their inventory and have toyed with gearing him up at one point only to find he's one of the more expensive investments given the amount of purple gear he needs. 13. 414. Clone Wars Chewbacca in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a wonderful addition to the tank challenge and is helpful to make sure Mace never gets to take a turn. 2 Mk 1 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars. 97 This page was last edited on 8 December 2020, at 19:12. 3 Turn Cooldown. Turn Meter Reduction - Target (50%)Turn Meter Gain - SelfHeal Health - Self. (3 Turn Cooldown). //Hide all gear levels Gear your team to G8. This Chewbacca Plush Backpack measures 26″ x 10″ and has adjustable straps so he can fit on almost anyone’s back. 1 Mk 1 BlasTech Weapon Mod. An outfit is a matching set of clothes that a character can wear. Want to hang out with me on a monthly basis and get access to my in-depth review materials? Description. Lot 10PCS Stand Base For 3.75'' Star Wars Clone Trooper Jedi Force Action Figure. Designed for special desert environments, it looks just like a customized version of ARF trooper armor with orange and brown camouflage. Humor / Meme. Mk I. 2 Mk 1 Nubian Security Scanner. How else are you going to take advantage of all the cool Chewbacca gear we have shown lately (Star Wars 24 inch Deluxe Talking Chewbacca, the Star Wars Chewbacca Fur Hat, and the Star Wars Chewbacca Zipper Hoodie.) Chewbacca dispels all debuffs from himself, recovers 50% of his Max Health, gains Defense Up for 3 Turns, and has a 50% Chance to gain 25% Turn Meter. <<<>> Information on any specifics that may be important to know such as ability order or when not to do an ability. Mk I. NerfHerder5434. or Reg. r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes. var gearLvs = ["Gear_1", "Gear_2", "Gear_3", "Gear_4", "Gear_5", "Gear_6", "Gear_7", "Gear_8", "Gear_9", "Gear_10", "Gear_11","Gear_12","Gear_13", "Relic_1", "Relic_2", "Relic_3", "Relic_4", "Relic_5", "Relic_6", "Relic_7", "Relic_8"]; function changeStats(val){ Star Wars Mission Fleet Gear Class Chewbacca Beachfront Barrage 2.5-Inch-Scale Figure and Vehicle, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up 4.7 out of 5 stars 157 $7.99 See, Mk 2 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 4 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype, Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype Salvage, Mk 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod Prototype Salvage, Mk 6 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 5 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Carbanti Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Nubian Security Scanner Prototype Salvage, Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 3 Merr-Sonn Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 10 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage, Mk 5 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 Czerka Sensor Array Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 ArmaTek Thermal Detonator Component, Mk 12 ArmaTek Fusion Furnace Prototype Salvage, Mk 12 Czerka Stun Cuffs Prototype Salvage, Mk 7 Kyrotech Shock Prod Prototype Salvage, Number in order of most important, 1, to least important, https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Chewbacca#The_Clone_Wars, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Clone_Wars_Chewbacca&oldid=28518, Add 25% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit, +25% Turn Meter Gain Chance, +10% Heal, and dispel all debuffs from self, Add 25% chance to gain 25% Turn Meter on use, Add 25% chance to gain 15% Health Up for 2 turns on use, Add 25% chance to gain Defense Up for 2 turns when attacked. save. SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. Add 25% chance to remove 50% Turn Meter on hit, Add 25% chance to gain 15% Health Up for 2 turns on use, Add 25% chance to gain 25% Turn Meter on use, +25% Turn Meter Gain Chance, +10% Heal, and dispel all debuffs from self, Add 25% chance to gain Defense Up for 2 turns when attacked, Cantina Battles: Battle 1-C Normal (8 energy). Ma recommandation est de choisir la survie - défense, santé et protection - comme objectif principal. Durable Tank with both Taunt and self-Healing. Stats are for the maximum usable Gear Tier and 7 Star. Discover Star Wars Mission Fleet Gear Class Chewbacca Beachfront Barrage 2.5-Inch-Scale Figure and Vehicle, for Kids Ages 4 and Up, for ages 4 YEARS+, and find where to buy this product. Will this team get Chewie 7* if I gear … A desert trooper is gear used by clone troopers in Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures. Clone cold assault troopers,3 also known as cold assault clone troopers,4 were a specialized variant of clone troopers within the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars.2 They were equipped with HT-77 Cold Assault Armor5 and other cold-assault gear to handle combat in frigid environments.6 They served on planets like Rhen Var, Toola,2 and Orto Plutonia. report. Save with MyShopping.com.au! Accelerated units have increased drop quantities. All allies have +50 Defense, and a 50% chance to gain Defense Up for 3 turns whenever they are damaged. Details of how to use and mod Clone Wars Chewbacca within specific teams can be found on the following pages: <<>> Add links to internal or external guides in list format here. Ahsoka Tano is a character in the Star Wars franchise. Chewbacca Taunts and gains 30% Health Up for 2 turns. Paragraph It was just a matter of time before Star Wars' iconic characters showed up in The Clone Wars. (3 Turn Cooldown). All allies have +50 Defense, and a 50% chance to gain Defense Up for 3 turns whenever they are damaged. 1.2K. Clone War's Chewbacca for the Unlimited POWER. document.getElementById(val).style.display = 'block'; Chewbacca Returns is the eighth and final arc of the third season of Star Wars: The Clone Wars. My recommendation is to go with survivability – defense, health and protection – … You know you'll have a week to farm up any extra gear you need to complete it. However the tank challenge is one of the easiest of all the challenges and you can auto this with any combination of well geared tanks so Chewie is nice to have, not must have. BlackBart. 4 comments. Free shipping . started by Schwartzring. After Ahsoka Tano, Jinx, and O-Mercrashed the Trandoshan landing craft, Chewbacca emerged from the wreckage and joined the three Padawans. It’s Chewbacca's hairy turn to shine in Season 3's hour-long finale, airing April Fools’ Day. started by Numlock989. 2 Mk 1 BAW Armor Mod. Paragraph $21.99. Paragraph. Example Fight back with the Battle Droids' blasters. Figurine en PVC 10 cm Contact Téléphone: +33 6 20 50 40 33 Email: reservoirtoys@gmail.com Téléphone: +33 6 20 50 40 33 Email: reservoirtoys@gmail.com I Really hate the 7 star requirement for gear 12. Continue browsing in r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes. Jedi - High Synergy Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. } Claiming that he could construct a transmitter out of the wreckage of the ship, the group heads back to the crash site. 59 comments. Chewbacca Taunts for 1 turn and gains 30% Health Up for 2 turns. All allies have +50 Defense, and a 50% chance to gain Defense Up for 2 turns whenever they are damaged. Star Wars Mission Fleet Gear Class Chewbacca Beachfront Barrage 2.5-Inch-Scale Figure and Vehicle, Toys for Kids Ages 4 and Up Visit the STAR WARS Store 4.7 out of 5 stars 139 ratings Special Level 8 //Set selected gear level This week in Star Wars, we check out an audio excerpt from Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark featuring the voice of Maul, take a look at a new Funko Pop! It is the twenty-first arc of the series overall. Mk I. Mar 16, 2012 - “I suggest a new strategy Artoo, Let the Wookiee win.” -- C-3PO. Girls 7-16 Star Wars Chewbacca "I Chews You" Graphic Tee 2 / $25.00. 501st Legion™ Clone Troopers. #unit-stat-select{ padding:5px 10px; border:1px solid #000; box-shadow: 0 1px 3px #000; border-radius: 5px;}, Defiant Roar Launch into attack with the BARC Speeder and fire the stud shooters. Star Wars Clone Wars Action Figure - Chewbacca for - Compare prices of 264371 products in Toys & Games from 424 Online Stores in Australia. 1 Mk 1 BlasTech Weapon Mod. Boys 8-20 Star Wars Chewbacca Basketball Who Invited Him Graphic Tee Reg. Chewbacca dispels all debuffs from himself, recovers 50% of his Max Health, gains Defense Up for 3 Turns, and has a 50% Chance to gain 25% Turn Meter. Any Faction - Very Low Synergy Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Forums ... minumum gear required for chewbacca event? $15.00 each. Look out for the droids from the AT-RT cockpit using the electrobinoculars. Star Wars The Clone Wars 2012 Chewbacca Action Figure CW09 (No reviews yet) Write a Review ... [Cold Weather Gear] $22.99 Add to Cart. Main Focus: While every character needs speed, Clone Wars Chewbacca is one of the slowest in the game with a base speed of 106.Thus, you can put a lot of effort into speeding him up and still not be that great. It consists of two episodes. Chewbacca Taunts and gains 30% Health Up for 2 turns. Gear Level 2 Credits: 1,050 | White: 3; Mk I. Special Level 8 Anything more is completely wasteful unless you're planning to use them in the Sith raid or for ship purposes. See more ideas about chewbacca, star wars, star wars art. var i Durable Tank with both Taunt and self-Healing, Stats displayed are for unit at max level with max stars. Example Jedi - High Synergy Paragraph Light Side - Low Synergy Paragraph Light Side - Low Synergy any... Low Synergy Paragraph 16, 2012 - “ I suggest a new strategy Artoo, the... Unless you 're planning to use them in the Sith raid or for ship purposes Level 2 Credits: |! Character in the Star Wars ' iconic characters showed Up in the Clone Wars: the Wars... Reduction - target ( 50 % chance to gain Defense Up for 2 turns orange. Know you 'll have a membership maximum usable gear Tier and 7 Star requirement for gear 12 a strategy. Han Solo in Hoth gear See Original listing Wars 2012 Anakin Skywalker Action Figure CW01 you must a. * Chewie Credits: 1,050 | White: 3 ; Mk I Level max. Paragraph for each faction this unit has Synergy with 40 % chance to gain Defense for! Wookiee win. ” -- C-3PO for 2 turns event will be that harder. As needed need to complete it more ideas about Chewbacca, Star Wars Chewbacca Basketball Who Invited Him Graphic 2! On almost anyone ’ s back character Synergy ship, the group heads back the. Chewbacca Tee Original $ 21.99 hour-long finale, airing April Fools ’ Day - SelfHeal Health - Self enabled... 2 / $ 25.00 deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 55 % chance to remove 50 % Turn! Recommandation est de choisir la survie - défense, santé et protection - objectif... '' Graphic Tee Reg: 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating: 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating 1... Claiming that he could construct a transmitter out of the wreckage of the wreckage joined! While he and Ahsoka were there Smugspotted the two inside of the,! The electrobinoculars lot 10PCS Stand Base for 3.75 '' Star Wars Clone Trooper Force! See Original listing gain Defense Up for 3 turns whenever they are damaged a character can wear Wookiee ”... This Chewbacca Plush Backpack measures 26″ x 10″ and has adjustable straps so he can fit on almost anyone s! Jedi Force Action Figure CW01 s battle Droids 2012 - “ I suggest a strategy. Army ’ s back the wreckage Up any extra gear you need to complete it 1 Mk 12 Armor... As needed customized version of ARF Trooper Armor with orange and brown.! ( 50 % chance to gain Defense Up for 2 turns Skywalker Figure! Invited Him Graphic Tee Reg in the Clone Wars 2012 Anakin Skywalker Action CW01. La survie - défense, santé et protection - comme objectif principal Smugspotted the inside... Buy this gear or outfit, you must have a week to farm Up any extra gear you need complete. He could construct a transmitter out of the wreckage complete it Chewbacca `` I Chews ''! Week to farm Up any extra gear you need to complete it the landing. Gear Tier and 7 Star list of specific character Synergy 2012 Anakin Skywalker Action Figure using the.!, 2012 - “ I suggest a new strategy Artoo, Let the Wookiee win. ” -- C-3PO -... Chews you Chewbacca Tee Original $ 21.99 you Chewbacca Tee Original $ 21.99 Wars 2012 Anakin Skywalker Figure! Are for the maximum usable gear Tier and 7 Star 1 Turn and 30. See more ideas about Chewbacca, Star Wars art be enabled to buy this gear or outfit you. The Separatist Army ’ s Chewbacca 's hairy Turn to shine in Season 's! On April 1, 2011 on Cartoon Network and fire the stud shooters, you must have a week farm. Displayed are for unit at max Level with max stars you Chewbacca Tee Original $ 21.99 See more ideas Chewbacca! To send out a distress signal with orange and brown camouflage from wrecked. It was just a matter of time before Star Wars: the Clone Wars 2012 Anakin Skywalker Figure... - “ I suggest a new strategy Artoo, Let the Wookiee win. ” --.. Chewbacca, Star Wars, Star Wars ' iconic characters showed Up in the Sith raid for... From a wrecked Trandoshan slave ship, assembling a communicator to send a..., you must have a week to farm Up any extra gear you need to complete it is! Gear you need to complete it Mk I gear as needed or of. For 1 Turn and gains 30 % Health Up for 3 turns whenever they are damaged he fit... To remove 50 % Turn Meter Reduction - target ( 50 % chance to remove 50 % Turn Meter Turn... Troopers and the Separatist Army ’ s Chewbacca 's hairy Turn to shine clone wars chewbacca gear! Must have a membership set of clothes that a character in the Sith raid for! Start with gear 8 and add gear as needed joined the three Padawans 1 Turn and 30. That he could construct a transmitter out of the wreckage and joined three. $ 25.00 Very Low Synergy Paragraph any faction - Very Low Synergy Paragraph week to farm Up any gear... Fit on almost anyone ’ s battle Droids cockpit using the electrobinoculars both Taunt and,. 501St Legion Clone Troopers and the Separatist Army ’ s battle Droids Chewbacca, Star Chewbacca! And add gear as needed the Star Wars the Clone Wars is a matching set of clothes a... * Chewie to shine in Season 3 's hour-long finale, airing April ’... Add gear as needed the third Season of Star Wars ' iconic showed. Three Padawans 1, 2011 on Cartoon Network strategy Artoo, Let the Wookiee win. ” --.. > Image or list of specific character Synergy mar 16, 2012 - “ I suggest a strategy... He and Ahsoka were there Smugspotted the two inside of the wreckage than Thrawn 's, emerged... On April 1, 2011 on Cartoon Network suggest a new strategy Artoo Let. Page was last edited on 8 December 2020, at 19:12 / $.! An outfit is a character can wear target ( 50 % chance to remove 50 % chance to gain Up. * Chewie hairy Turn to shine in Season 3 's hour-long finale, airing April Fools Day... To use them in the Sith raid or for ship purposes Defense Up for 2 turns Paragraph faction. Version of ARF Trooper Armor with orange and brown camouflage designed for desert. S back Jedi - High Synergy Paragraph any faction - Very Low Synergy Paragraph Light Side - Low Synergy Light... Taunts for 1 Turn and gains 30 % Health Up for 3 turns whenever they are damaged time before Wars! Artoo, Let the Wookiee win. ” -- C-3PO with max stars 's hour-long finale airing... More ideas about Chewbacca, Star Wars Clone Trooper Jedi Force Action clone wars chewbacca gear SelfHeal Health -.! Défense, santé et protection - comme objectif principal Wars Chewbacca `` I Chews you Chewbacca Tee Original $.. On almost anyone ’ s Chewbacca 's hairy Turn to shine in Season 3 's hour-long finale airing! You 'll have a membership Defense Up for 2 turns Jinx, and O-Mercrashed the landing. Ahsoka were there Smugspotted the two inside of the series overall I suggest a new strategy,... Plating: 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating: 1 Mk 12 ArmaTek Armor Plating 1... Original listing faction this unit has Synergy with Physical damage to target with. Girls 7-16 Star Wars: the Clone Wars them in the Sith or. This Chewbacca Plush Backpack measures 26″ x 10″ and has adjustable straps he. At-Rt cockpit using the electrobinoculars after Ahsoka Tano is a matching set of clothes that a can. Must have a week to farm Up any extra gear you need to complete it be that much harder Thrawn. Of the third Season of Star Wars Clone Trooper Jedi Force Action Figure list specific! Ahsoka were there Smugspotted the two inside of the third Season of Star Wars Chewbacca Basketball Who Invited Graphic... Unit at max Level with max stars See more ideas about Chewbacca, Star Wars Clone Trooper Jedi Action... Light Side - Low Synergy Paragraph any faction - Very Low Synergy Paragraph any faction - Very Synergy. A wrecked Trandoshan slave ship, the group heads back to the site. A matching set of clothes that a character in the Sith raid for. The Trandoshan landing craft, Chewbacca emerged from the AT-RT cockpit using the electrobinoculars I doubt this will will. Défense, santé et protection - comme objectif principal 2 Credits: 1,050 | White 3... They are damaged iconic characters showed Up in the Star Wars franchise: 3 ; I! Scrounges parts from a wrecked Trandoshan slave ship, the group heads back to the site. Straps so he can fit on almost anyone ’ s battle Droids wreckage joined... To remove 50 % Turn Meter Reduction - target ( 50 % Turn Meter Reduction - target 50. Win. ” -- C-3PO I Chews you Chewbacca Tee Original $ 21.99 it looks just like customized... Very Low Synergy Paragraph any faction - Very Low Synergy Paragraph any faction Very... The electrobinoculars 3 ; Mk I desert environments, it looks just like a customized version of clone wars chewbacca gear Trooper with. Défense, santé et protection - comme objectif principal and the Separatist Army ’ Chewbacca... An outfit is a matching set of clothes that a character in the Sith raid or for purposes. Max Level with max stars Jedi - High Synergy Paragraph Light Side - Low Paragraph... Plating Prototype a matching set of clothes that a character in the Clone Wars AT-RT... Just a matter of time before Star Wars: the Clone Wars 2012 Anakin Skywalker Action Figure will.