Offence & Penalties
It is an offence under the NPF Act if an Employer:
- Fails to register as an employer;
- Knowingly makes any false statement or furnish or produce any false documents;
- Fails to pay contribution and return schedules on the due date;
- Fails to retain the duplicate copy of any schedule return to the Fund;
- Fails to pay within 14 days after the date of demand any surcharge and member due interest;
- Fails to deliver to any of his/her employee any document that is required to be delivered under this Act.
- Employs or continues to employ any person who is not registered with the Fund as an employee.
- Fails to assist and provide information or documents or answer any questions of an inspector or matters related to members’ contributions.
- Obstruct an Inspectorate Officer of the Fund in the discharge of his/her duties and functions.
- To deduct from the employee wages the sum greater than the permitted amount without agreement.
For further information contact the Member Services Department at 64800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org